[Mageia-bugsquad] Bug Squad Members

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 27 12:48:11 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Marja van Waes (marja), I joined the Bug Squad recently and
am currently helping with the migration of our old documents to the new
wiki.

One of those documents is the list of registered Bug Squad Members.

http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=triage#list_of_registered_people

Are you a member of the team but not on that list? (I'd love to see you
name on it)
Do you know of someone else who should be on the list?
Are you on the list but temporarily unavailable? (no, we won't kick you
out, but it is good to know)
Did you volunteer for our team but somehow never manage to start
triaging? (no, I am not going to strike through your name, I'd only like
to know so we can think about how to get you started :-) )

Yes, and even if you're still on the list, but left the team because of
other priorities, please tell us. We'll skip your name reluctantly.

Another question, if there are certain types of bugs that you prefer
(e.g. if you know a lot about gaming, you might take a special interest
in related bugs), could you please tell. If everyone agrees I would like
to replace the old comments by those preferences.

For your convenience, the list as it was when I last looked at it (this
morning) is printed below.

Regards,
Marja

   1.
      Aarón Mendo Andrade (Drakon) - aaron_mendo AT yahoo DOT com -
      triaging bug reports
   2.
      Adjamilton Júnior (rox) - ajunior AT brasifort DOT com DOT br -
      triaging bug reports
   3.
      André Blais (andre999) - andr55 ad laposte dot net - triage bug
      reports; never done but have followed Mandriva bugteam list, and
      have reported bugs
   4.
      Arania Jain (Arania) - arania [at] brainabove [dot] com - Bug
      Triage, Monitoring and Maintenance. Never done an open source
      project but have done bug management for products in a commercial
      company.
   5.
      Ashiqur Rahman Angel (Angel) - angel [at] linux [dot] org [dot] bd
      - Bug Triage
   6.
      Dan-Marian Joita (dan) - djmarian4u AT yahoo DOT com - triage or
      any other kind of help i can provide (never tried this BTW)
   7.
      Derek Jennings (djenning) - derekjenn AT gmail DOT com - bug triage
   8.
      Duane Phinney (genomega) - genomega [at] earthlink [dot] net -
      triaging bug reports
   9.
      Florian Hubold (doktor5000) - doktor5000 AT arcor DOT de - help
      ahmad and stéphane (need a bit training first)
  10.
      Hoyt Duff (wambu) hoytduff AT gmail DOT com - bug triage
      (contributor to LinuxFormat, Fedora Unleashed)
  11.
      Ireneusz Gierlach (Iro) - irek [dot] gierlach [at] gmail [dot] com
      - Triaging bug reports.
  12.
      Jean-Claude Stiegler (JC_Stiegler) - jcstiegler [at] free [dot] fr
      - triaging bug reports
  13.
      John Schneiderman (jadziamd) - johnms [at] member [dot] fsf [dot]
      org - triaging bug reports
  14.
      Lon Lentz (cthobs) - lon [dot] lentz [at] gmail [dot] com -
      anything the bug team needs doing
  15.
      Manuel Hiebel (leuhmanu) - manuel [at] hiebel [dot] eu - triaging
      bu reports
  16.
      Marja van Waes (marja) - marja11 [at] xs4all [dot] nl - learning
      to triage
  17.
      Olivier Faurax (ofaurax) - olivier ät faurax dôt fr - triagin
      bugs, never done this before (even if I reported)
  18.
      Remco Rijnders (remmy) - remco at webconquest.com -
  19.
      Rémy CLOUARD (shikamaru) - shikamaru AT shikamaru DOT fr -
      hopefully help ahmad and stéphane (need training first)
  20.
      Roberto Uris Guerra (uris77) - uris77 at gmail dot com - No
      experience developing distros. Have been using Linux since late
      2000. Mandriva is currently my workstation. At work we have
      Mandriva running on over 30 servers. Experience in
      Java,Groovy,Grails,Perl,Ruby. Would like to very much to make
      myself useful since Mandriva is a big part at where I work. Never
      done this before but I'm willing to help. Bugs are not so nice :D
  21.
      Sandro Cazzaniga - cazzaniga DOT sandro AT gmail DOT com - helping
      in bug report and want to be useful for mageia so being in
      bugsquad team !:)
  22.
      Slavcho Andov (IceMan)- ice-man-90 at hotmail.com - helping with the
      bug reports
  23.
      Stefano Negro (stblack) - stblack at gmail DoT com - never done
      triaging before, but I want to learn and help the team ;)
  24.
      Stéphane Flavigny (STEF74)- megastorage AT hotmail DOT fr -
      triaging bug reports
  25.
      Thierry Vignaud (tv) - thierry.vignaud At gmail DoT com - triaging
      bug reports
  26.
      Zé (zemo) | ze AT mageia DOT org | bug triage