[Mageia-bugsquad] Differentiate mails concerning update candidates and backports candidates (and ideally mga1/2)

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 6 10:10:24 CEST 2012

On 05/07/2012 22:34, Samuel Verschelde wrote:

> What solution do you think we should choose? #1, #2, another one? And if
> we go for solution #1 do you think we can still have the [mgaX] part
> (like was done on some bugs already)?

Solution #1, a seperate mailing list, without the [mgaX] part being
obligatory.

There is near to no Bugsquad, Bugzilla is a mess and there are still
packagers who have to learn to add an advisory.

I'm considering leaving Bug Squad, by the way, because what I've been
doing for Bug Squad since five months ago is a laugh.