[Mageia-bugsquad] sort of a holiday

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 22 09:51:21 CEST 2012

(Again, made a mistake while sending this message)

Hi everyone,

My brain told me last week that it needs a holiday: it is extremely
reluctant to do regular tasks and is very eager to do new things.

So I'm on a sort of holiday till next monday: freeing up time to learn
new things, like making a lot better use of vim than "<insert> (edit
something)<esc>  :wq" (thx, rindolf)  and starting to learn packaging
(thx, doktor5000) and to walk, cycle or row more. :)

I'm available for urgent things.

Cheers,
Marja