[Mageia-bugsquad] Mageia 2 post mortem page

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 5 07:48:15 CEST 2012

On 05-06-12 00:24, Manuel Hiebel wrote:
> Le 28/05/2012 22:56, Manuel Hiebel a écrit :

> Nothing other than the 'tracker bug' ? no ideas to improve ? stuff to
> keep or change ?

Stuff to keep:

1. The relaxed way we treat each other within Bug Squad.
2. Good trackers
3. Having 1 bug for more Mageia versions instead of cloning them
4. Not having too many meetings
5. Not wasting our time spamming our own ml

But I suppose we did the last two things too well :þ

Here are my frustrations:

1. In february, I saw "still-assigned-to-bugsquad-bugs" after there
hadn't been any action on them in 5 or 6 weeks. That included bugs that
had *only* seen action from the reporter and no one else.

Now they grow stale (except for all those cauldron bugs that were
mass-pinged).

2. Also, I'm frustrated about assignees who seem dead. I'm very glad
shikamaru is back...... but is he also back to work on his bugs, or
isn't he?

What happened to supp (Tomáš), is he still with us?

3. Most of the time, we still don't get a confirmation that we assigned
correctly

4. Less important: it would be nice if someone could compare all the
package requests with what is in Mageia atm. (I suspect some requests
got solved unnoticed, because that happened in the time I still looked
at those bugs, too)

Cheers,
Marja