[Mageia-bugsquad] Fw: Ati Radeon Driver and Plymouth Bugs

Joe joep2695 at msn.com
Wed Jun 13 01:06:49 CEST 2012

From: Joe
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:35 PM
Subject: Ati Radeon Driver and Plymouth Bugs

To whom it may concern, I cannot understand the logic with not being able to install the Radeon graphics driver during installation. You did offer it in Mageia 1, why not in Mageia 2. It makes no sense at all, you need to correct this issue with no excuses. I am sick and tired of garbage excuses. When you create a product you don’t half finish it, don’t make it so dam frustrating. I know you people are very young and might not understand, but you cannot make a product so that it won’t work or if it does it works like an abortion. You must allow the option to install the graphics driver during the install correctly, without any excuses, so the system will reboot and work. I cannot make it any more plainer than that. I do not want to go thru any freakin hoops to install this program. Its like buying a new car  but not getting the motor, do you understand what I mean, its half finished. Also you have some major issues with plymouth, it does not work. Please respond. I’m sorry for being so upset, but it is very frustrating. I have tried over 12 times to make this OS function correctly. I’m done.