[Mageia-bugsquad] filing bugs if you don't speak English

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 25 14:32:41 CEST 2012

Hi isadora,

I thought you'd get a message if I click on the report button. I did
that for https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2772#p21365,
because I think that post should be moved to basic support. It could be
a real bug he is talking about, btw, I installed gmic in Mageia 2 and
couldn't find the plugin anywhere in the Gimp.

I'm cc'ing the forums-discuss and mageia-bugsquad mls, because I'm
wondering what would be the best advice to people who want to file bug
reports, but don't speak enough English and don't find someone to help them.

One option would be to let them file the report in their own language,
with the description of the bug as well in their own language as in the
google translation (not only the translation, because the translations
are too bad).

Another option would be to tell them to go to the Basic support section
of our English forum.

Wdyt?

Cheers,
marja