[Mageia-bugsquad] [local-discuss] A proposal to be discussed

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 29 17:36:44 CET 2013

On 04/06/12 15:14, Matteo wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm Matteo from the Italian community.
>
> Do you think we could implement somehow localized bug reports?
> Not everyone is able to read/write english language but maybe they are
> able to do tests, find bugs and then write bug reports using their
> native languages.
>
> We could involve local communities that could be of help translating
> this kind of bug reports.
>
> WDYT
> - --
> Matteo

Just replying so that we won't forget about this.
It is a good question and yes, many users don't speak English well
enough to file a bug report.

If someone doesn't speak English, I think the best thing to do, is to
report the bug in his local forum and ask someone to do the English bug
report for him (of course after checking whether someone else already
reported it).

Cheers,
Marja