[Mageia-bugsquad] Bugsquad team elections

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu Mar 7 18:15:47 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 11:47:14PM +0100, Manuel wrote in
<51312FF2.6080501 at hiebel.eu>:
>Hello,
>
>Like every years it's time for team elections, and as said in the
>council [1], this has to be done before the March 16th.
>
>Team representatives are here, as its name indicates, to represent the
>team on the council, ie, say what is done, what will be done. So we can
>a global view of the project, and make decision if necessary.
>we will need a leader and a deputy.
>
>Is anyone interested in these positions ?
>We can wait until March 8th for candidates. Personally I renew my
>application.
>
>Feel free to ask any questions (related or not to the subject) and
>thanks for any of your actions on one of the 9230 bugs !
>
>1.
>http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2013/mageia-meeting.2013-02-11-20.00.html

Hi Manuel,

Great that you are putting yourself forward again to be the bugsquad
leader! Seeing how no one else stepped forward, I herewith make myself
available for the deputy position.

I know the last months I've not been active much, but will try to do
better in the future (no promises, but I'll put in the effort).

Cheers,

Remmy