[Mageia-dev] Hello world: I'm volunteer

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Sun Sep 19 22:10:30 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 01:30:33PM +0200, nouguier yann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm FuRex, french Mandriva User, I use Mandrake/Mandriva since MDK 10.1, I
> would like to contribute to this new project.
> I can code ksh/csh/bash, and a little bit of python, I could translate, or
> write doc, or be a tester.
>
> Thanks you to give me a smile with that project.
>
> --
> FuReX
Nice to see you here !

Tests will be very welcomed once everything is in place, stay tuned :)
As for documentation, a wiki should be on its way too,
I’d also suggest you to join #mageia-i18n-fr on IRC for french
translation, but then again, the process has to be defined and should
happen soon,

Thanks for your support !

Best regards,
--