glenmillard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:28:14 CEST 2010
Okay Colin - thank you!
* English (US, UK) documentation, proofreading
* packaging of ISOs
* I can do some testing
* builds/source control maintenance (Maven, SVN, etc)
* some kernel development ( I am not as Cracker-Jack as some folks,
but I can do some beginner/intermediate stuff)
* VMWare images - those are always nice
* repository set-up (using yum, apt-get, apt-cache, etc)
Thank you again.
Colin Guthrie said the following on 9/19/2010 9:07 AM:
> 'Twas brillig, and GlenM at 19/09/10 13:49 did gyre and gimble:
>> Hello There;
>> I just discovered this project and I would like to get involved.
>> Who would I speak to about this?
> It's early days and infrastructure stuff is still being setup. Stick
> around on the list and ask again in a couple weeks.
> Also best to state which areas you are interesting in helping out with
> as some bits will be available more quickly than others.
> Mageia-dev mailing list
> Mageia-dev at mageia.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mageia-dev