[Mageia-dev] When the jobs will start???

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:49:22 CEST 2010

hey, euphoria's so big we're still trying to cope with all incoming emails! :-)

We're setting up a temp wiki to start listing people roles, a blog, a
basic website and discussing for basic hosting services. We expect to
post an update by this evening about all this + the org. statutes and
registration and the following steps. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Romain