[Mageia-dev] Art, Logo and Branding

Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:11:39 CEST 2010

> Now we really need someone with marketing expertise to drive this
> issue forward.
>
> Question is WHO?

If you take a look to Graham's first mail "An introduction from a
Marketing guy", you'll see:

... I've been the MarCon (Marketing Contact) for New Zealand for OOo since about
2005 and been around the OOo project since the early days...

... Obviously my strength is in marketing and training and I'd like to get a
Mageia  marketing project of the ground right now, gather together some like
minded marketing enthusiasts and take Mageia to a world of new users.

... f there is general agreement with this proposal, I would then like
to request
a marketing ML so we can keep the prattling about strategies and branding and
logos and all that stuff off the devs list.

IMHO, we could consider Graham to start the "marketing thing". He
already said "me" and, from my humble point of view, he looks to know
what is he talking about.

Opinions?

tavillo1980