[Mageia-dev] So?

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Fri Oct 1 21:56:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 02:16:34AM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> I guess Anne forgot, thanks for reminding us.
>
> I can make a brief summary from what I remind :
>
> - a sysadmin team have been created, except we do not have yet servers
> to manage ( ok, 1 ). I will let nicolas (boklm) explain, as he was in
> charge of this
>
> - we have a vm offered by gandi.net, to host secondary dns + blog + www
> + secondary mx + temporary svn. It is not installed yet ( besides the
> os )
>
> - damien(damsweb), raphael(rapsys) and anne (ennael) are taking care of
> getting a hoster for the 5 servers that were offered by a donor who wish
> to stay anonymous, and for the missing hardware ( mainly hard drives ).

> - I am working on a planning for the deployment of the buildsystem
> ( roughly, 4/5 days from scratch without server installation if all goes
> well ), when I am not answering to mails or taking care of servers.

> - buchan ( bgmilne) is taking care of the ldap part to store accounts
>

> I may have forgot some parts, and some people, but I think that
> summarizing everything that was since a few days. Of course, you can
> also add the work of AUFML for donation, the part about blog done by
> damien, etc.
Mmh from your answer I don’t see if you planned to use the server I’ve
proposed you

It expires on the 9th of every month. I can renew it for this month, but
an answer if you plan to use it or not would be appreciated, I prefer to
give 35 euros each month to Mageia instead of paying a dedicated server
for nothing ;)

Also, please ping me if you wish to set up a gitorious or a redmine on
it, want root access or something like that.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
--
Rémy CLOUARD