[Mageia-dev] Identifying Target Markets

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Fri Oct 1 22:03:14 CEST 2010

On Saturday 02 Oct 2010 03:42:27 Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2010/10/1 Graham Lauder <yorick_ at openoffice.org>:
> > OK then let me put it another way, you have taught IT for 15 years.
>
> Teaching IT was only the smallest part. I was involved in selling,
> purchasing, advising - the whole area, not just that small marketing
> section. And I talked to people all over the country, including
> international events, not just one special geografic area like NZ.
> Western Europe is a mix of many different areas, not just one.
> So pls do not try to talk to me like you know it all.

Oh for Jiminys' sake, is there something in the water that causes you to be so
literal.  I SAID HYPOTHETICAL!  What I was trying to do was demonstrate in a
lighthearted manner that NOONE, me included, can experience on their own, a
global market.  That's why some  of us pay huge amounts of money to the market
research companies for this sort of info.

This is now wasting my time

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org