[Mageia-dev] Identifying Target Markets

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:10:49 CEST 2010

2010/10/3 Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>:

> It is strange that parents, teachers and even students would not have a say.
> How can there be an acquisition and amortization period for your software
> programmes if you do not consult with your partners?

Schools and parents and students are not partners for the politicians.
The problem is, high level MS reps (even Mr. Gates did) visit the MP
(like the governor of a US state) and talks with him. Then the
contracts are signed and the whole hierarchy downwards has to act
according to those contracts. Schools and students and parents are at
the bottom of that hierarchy.

Who said we do have an education problem?

> the politicians would then have to try to
> rationalize the reasons why they spent the $$$$$ for software that nobody
> uses. There must be a consultative process otherwise your educational system
> would have complained for sure.

They do complain, so what? The politicians have their opinions and
they act upon that. If the people's annoyance level is high enough the
people will show it at next elections. But whoever they vote for, they
are jsut the same.

Sorry, I did not want to get into politics, it's just that over here
all education is ruled by the verious states of our federal republic.

wobo