[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu Oct 7 02:26:48 CEST 2010

>         Hi all.
>
>         At this time, there is a survey asking to the blogdrake's community
>           what kind of release cycle they prefer. This survey will be active
>         until the weekend and I think this could be an acceptable look about
>         community preferences.
>
>         We must keep on mind we're creating a user-oriented distro, so
>         we must
>         be stay in touch about their preferences.
>
>         Cheers
>

>     Where is the survey?
>
>     Marc
>

> Sorry, the word is "poll" :P
>
> Blogdrake is the mandriva's oficial spanish-spoken forum.
>
> You can find the poll at the frontpage: http://blogdrake.net

Thanks. And for those of you who can not speak Spanish, you can use the
Google website translate service to read the website. Here is the site
translated live from Spa->Eng (you can have it translated into any
language with this service)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblogdrake.net%2F

Salud!

Cheers