[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:06:40 CEST 2010

2010/10/11 vfmBOFH <vfmbofh at gmail.com>:

> I think it should be noted (as far as possible) the preferences of the
> community, in addition to technical and logistical constraints. Maybe with
> similar polls in other local communities?

Will do in MandrivaUser.de because I also think it is important to ask
the community.
But I'm also aware that the result will not be near the real opinion
of the community. The percentage of active members of the community is
quite small, so the result of a poll will be only that of a small
percentage of the community. I think the technical and logistic
reasons and benefits/constraints may be much stronger advocates of one
or the other release system.