[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sun Oct 17 05:19:10 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 23:11 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:

[...]

> I think what this all boils down to is, does the Mageia project want to
> actively seek out bugs and encourage its users to report bugs? If Mageia
> is interested in seriously quashing bugs, then the reporting process has
> to be streamlined in such a way as to encourage the reporting of bug as
> painlessly as possible for users.

It's a good question (although some projects prefer to keep it so that
the people reporting bugs tend to be the ones able to give a clear
description of the problem and ways to reproduce it)... but...

Please do change the subject line if you go this-far off thread.

I'm only checking each thread once a week or so and probably others
do the same, not trying to read every message, as the volume is too
high.  But, more people could contribute if the mail-flood was easier.
Which is not unlike your point about the bugs :-)

Best,

Liam