[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Gustavo Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:16:13 CEST 2010

2010/10/20 Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org>:
> I hope you are not serious about this. Creepy unique identifiers (or any
> other tracking method) have absolutely no place in a FOSS community OS.

Only if the default option is "NOT" enabled and system asks the user
"if he/she wants to collaborate with anonymous statistics" and
something like "if you don't know, use the default option NO".

Don't know you, but I don't feel "hurt" nor feel my freedom violated
if it lets me choose. Different from Windows that does whatever MS
says without ask.

Regards.

Gustavo Giampaoli (aka tavillo1980)