[Mageia-dev] Mirror tree structure

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:05:02 CEST 2010

2010/10/21 Olivier Thauvin <nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org>:

> I am waiting the release cycle to be defined to know how much space
> we'll need. If we choose to do only one release per year, the 700GB size
> will occur only in 6 years. And if we don't import all rpms for mandriva
> the size need will be less again.

Yes, there are some variables not yet defined but at least for the
first 3-4 releases our space will do :)

Thx for explaining. Suggestion: I think it will avoid other people
having the same question if you add a short sentence to the readme
explaining that the 700Go is the cumulated size for 3 years :)

--
wobo