[Mageia-dev] Suggestion-Locales management for One (or Live) Cd releases

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:32:04 CEST 2010

2010/10/25 atilla ontas <tarakbumba at gmail.com>:

> Btw, ubuntu, opensuse, fedora etc. don't provide localized live cd
> isos but they have their international and local communities. Don't
> they?

That's not true. In all of those distros language selection comes
first in installation. I installed Ubuntu 10.10 from the normal live
cd without internet connection and language selection came first. Same
with openSUSE. I strongly recommend to keep language selection on the
first step, no matter which way of installation you chose.

--
wobo