[Mageia-dev] how much time

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Oct 28 15:44:07 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 28 octobre 2010 à 07:34 -0500, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a
écrit :
> helow
>
> just wondering, how much time more or less to begin to build packages? :)

We still need to setup the infrastructure. For the moment, we have the
servers, a working puppet+svn infrastructure, a working mirror system,
we are focusing now on getting basic infrastructure ( see the sysadm
list for details ) ldap should arrive soon ( I was planning today, but
trying to fix the mdv build system kept me too busy ). We also plan to
deploy some web application before that.

Boklm is the coordinator of the BS setup, according to last meeting
( http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2010/ ), so he maybe has
already a more precise planning for that part ?

--
Michael Scherer