[Mageia-dev] LibreOffice

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Nov 2 18:37:35 CET 2010

'Twas brillig, and Marc Paré at 02/11/10 17:12 did gyre and gimble:
> Does anyone know if the LibO suite will be adopted as the official
> Mageia Office Suite? We used to have OOo as our official suite in Mandriva.

IIRC, the Mandriva OOo was actually go-oo based. This being the case, I
suspect that LibO (incorporating all the go-oo patches from how I
understand it (which could be "very little!")) would thus be the natural
choice for the default office suite in Mageia (and Mandriva)

But ultimately it'll be the people who decide this, so nothing is set in
stone.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie