[Mageia-dev] About the Roadmap of Mageia

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 11:19:51 CET 2010

2010/11/21 Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com>:
> But here's the problem. For people who just want to know when the distro
> would release the alpha/beta/RC/Final version, hiding the link in the
> context
> of one certain blog entry is not friendly. Sure we can ask people to
> subscribe the
> blog if they don't want to miss any message, but I think Roadmap should have
> more
> attention: Tells everyone the timeline of release and what's the planning
> next.

I agree to Oliver's reasoning, the current landing page is almost too
crowded already. It may/will look different when we will have a
permanent website for Mageia (Romain and the webteam are working on
that).

It may help to include the information in the FAQ for now. Oh, wait -
the question is already there. All it needs is to include the link to
the roadmap in the answer.

--
wobo