[Mageia-dev] Mirror layout, round two

Anssi Hannula anssi.hannula at iki.fi
Wed Dec 1 21:29:40 CET 2010

On 30.11.2010 12:37, Thomas Backlund wrote:
[...]
> Can we reach an agreement that this is the way to start the distro?

Yes.

> and for refernece: The suggested layout for is:
>
> * core
> * nonfree
> * tainted
> * debug_core
> * debug_nonfree
> * debug_tainted
>

> Every media contains the same layout:
>
> * backports
> * backports_testing
> * release
> * updates
> * updates_testing

I wonder which 32bit ones we should add on 64bit, and which ones of
those should be enabled and which ones disabled.

On MDV, main+main_updates were added and enabled.

But for example wine backports are commonly wanted by 64bit users, and
those are in main/backports (core/backports for us).

Or is there an alternative approach that I can't think of?

--
Anssi Hannula