[Mageia-dev] Downloading the .iso file: Hopefully BitTorrent not mandated...

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Wed Dec 8 18:30:46 CET 2010

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:36:26 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> Including current version it was/is available via BitTorrent
> AND FTP download from the mirrors.

  When I tried to download the Mandriva 2010.1 PowerPack .iso file
(when it first appeared), the Mandriva site offered only BitTorrent.

I then enquired in the Mandriva newsgroup and was given an FTP source.
But that was not offered on the Mandriva site, i.e. FTP was possible,
but Mandriva did not show that...

--
/\/\aurice