[Mageia-dev] Choosing packagers representatives

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:19:11 CET 2010

Hi there

> - experience in packaging
> - willing to *manage* team
> - start with these 2 guys until first release is done (as done in i18n team)

I'm applying for packagers reprentative rather on general management
side (organization,meetings, planning...)for the 5 coming months. I
would like to help in order to have a good start then when people know
each other new representatives are elected.

I've been working in engineering team in Mandriva for the 6 last years
doing some packaging, working on isos release and managing relations
with Mandriva community.

My full profile here: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4195950

Cheers

--