[Mageia-dev] Mageia policies

Leandro Dorileo ldorileo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 14:12:44 CET 2010

Hi

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Daniel Kreuter
<daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 December 2010 19:21:32 Remy CLOUARD wrote:
>> - DKMS
>>   http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/DKMS_packaging_policy
>
> I imported the quoted part, if someone would read over it and give me
> some feedback then I can continue on others.

I have checked it and fixed some minor things, seems to be ok.  You
can move on. :-)

> I wanted to mark some words in another Color to highlight them such as
> files or something like that but didn't find the keywords for that, if
> someone knows them I'll change that.

Bold is a good highlight, you can list commands with <code>(like you
did, are you xardas008 BTW? :-).

PS: In case of policies mentioning sub-project`s ML(like happens with
DKMS) we can replace it with mageia-dev by now, untill we need teams
and sub-projects, what others think?

Regards....

--
Leandro Dorileo