[Mageia-dev] Setting NFS shars and making the process more user friendly

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:01:33 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/27/10, Maarten Vanraes <maarten.vanraes at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > or packager could instead of doing all that work, fix it...
> >

> That would be ideal, but probably not realistic. Many bugs are to be
> fixed upstream.
>
> Perhaps no bugs should be imported and packager could follow MDV
> Bugzilla to see if, when and how  they are fixed. Mageia bug reports
> should be triaged on their own. After all, they are now Mageia
> packages.
>
> --
> Hoyt

I agree to that. I think it would be better to create the bugs in our
bugzilla until they are found. Maybe while importing the packages from
Mandriva they are fixed already in Mandriva without recognising it.
It's better to start with a clean bugzilla then having such old bugs which i
think won't be fixed at all.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings