[Mageia-dev] Audio Warning: New PulseAudio test release on the way....

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 3 10:45:33 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and D.Morgan at 03/08/11 01:28 did gyre and gimble:
> first thanks for this mail explaining this update ( really appreciated ).
>
> Is there tasks, you would like mageia users/testers do ?

Nothing specific. There are several new features, but in this case I'm
most interested in ensuring things are stable. So really I'm looking for
any test cases where things used to work and now don't. This may be
related to hardware I don't have etc., so this is the tricky bit for me
testing personally! But otherwise, just use as normal and report any
crashes :)

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]