[Mageia-dev] Audio Warning: New PulseAudio test release on the way....

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 3 12:30:40 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Wolfgang Bornath at 03/08/11 11:17 did gyre and gimble:
> Just my experiences after todays updates of PA (64-bit):
> Right after update everything worked as expected (tested Rhythmbox
> (mp3), browser (flash plugin), sound recorder.
>
> After reboot the same except that the mic does not work anymore.

Interesting. Can you supply a "pacmd ls" output after a clean boot (no
hotplug)?

> Another thing: when I plugin headset the mic and output work, internal
> speakers are off. When I unplug the headset, neither mic nor speakers
> are working (although the settings in PA configuration are ok). I have
> to  restart PA to get back sound. This "plugin, plugout" worked
> before.

It certainly should. Can you also supply the "pacmd ls" output after
this happens so I can compare it to the first one?

Much appreciated.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]