[Mageia-dev] Another Review and Migration

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:45:14 CEST 2011

Op zaterdag 06 augustus 2011 14:16:18 schreef Sam Bailey:
>  Hi everyone,
>
>  Congratulations on all the great work for Mageia 1 (and 2).
>
>  I've written a bit of a review and migration at:
>
>  http://thatsamguy.com/2011/08/mageia-1-migration-and-review/
>
>  Feel free to read and provide comments (either positive or negative!).
>
>  This is the first feature post since changing the site from "Planet
>  Cyprix" to "that Sam guy".
>
>  Regards,

very nice and factual, but perhaps it lack some more info on your personal
decision on why mageia, what you tested on Mandriva before making decision,
maybe a bit of which leftover packages you wanted to get added to Mageia and
perhaps some sort of short conclusion part

do you have some bug on the microphone not working? perhaps coling can try to
make it work?