[Mageia-dev] Problems setting up chroot

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Aug 8 06:42:56 CEST 2011

I'm trying to set up chroot for cauldron, continuing to use mageia release as
my main system.  I basically followed the wiki page on chroot.

Everything seemed to install ok, but when I try to run a gui application (such
as rpmdrake) under chroot, I get the message :

"No protocol specified
Cannot be run in console mode."

However doing the same thing when I'm not in chroot has always worked.
I was hoping to be able to run apps just the same under chroot.

If anyone has an idea what I might be missing, it would be appreciated :)

--
André