[Mageia-dev] Planning next meeting

Stew Benedict stewbintn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:25:23 CEST 2011

On 08/16/2011 09:21 AM, Anne nicolas wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Back online. We are planning our next meeting for 24th of august, 19h
> UTC on #mageia-dev. In between we will work on some burning subjects
> (backports incis meetiluded) so that we can take final decisions
> during this meeting.
>
> As usual and as it's a long time we did not have any meeting, you can
> propose some topics to be added. We will need a review on current
> mentoring (André ?) and secteam (Stew ?).
>
> Thanks for advance
> Cheers

I most likely will not be in attendance, as that day is my wife's birthday.

As for secteam status, it's still a team of one. I have been lax in
making new bug reports while dozens of emails come in daily of other
distro updates and vulnerabilities. Bugs I did file several weeks ago
still sit in NEW state, not moving :(
At this point, I'm not sure how much time I personally will be able to
commit in the upcoming months as real life has again served up some
challenges.

--
Stew Benedict