[Mageia-dev] Planning next meeting

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Thu Aug 18 21:54:24 CEST 2011

Anne nicolas a écrit :
> 2011/8/16 Anne nicolas<ennael at mageia.org>:
>> Hi there
>>
>> Back online. We are planning our next meeting for 24th of august, 19h
>> UTC on #mageia-dev. In between we will work on some burning subjects
>> (backports incis meetiluded) so that we can take final decisions
>> during this meeting.
>
> hum "(backports included)". Need to go back to vacations...
[je pensais que j'ai perdu mon latin ;)  Nous sommes tous là ... ]

>> As usual and as it's a long time we did not have any meeting, you can
>> propose some topics to be added. We will need a review on current
>> mentoring (André ?) and secteam (Stew ?).

I intend to be there :)
BTW, I added a section on conversion at the end of the web:wiki page.
(After modifying the packager-mentoring page tables to accommode conversion.)
Let me know if I should put it on a separate page (or ?).

I'm also interested in helping with the documentation.
It might be a good idea to discuss : our packager pages in the new wiki.

>> Thanks for advance
>> Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Anne