[Mageia-dev] KDE & Qt Roadmap for mageia

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Fri Aug 19 15:05:37 CEST 2011

2011/8/19 Florian Hubold <doktor5000 at arcor.de>:
[...]
>> We're also working on the wiki to create some kde related pages.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
> Nice to see some packaging roadmap!
> Would be nice if you post the links to those wiki pages so other KDE users
> could help you ;)

Currently we have at least thoses pages on the wiki :

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=kde4_todo
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=kde4_packaging_policy
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=kde4_build

in fact (you can surely help of course) we need to create a general
page ( kde4 probably) with general informations about kde & linking to
others pages

the kde4_todo could probably merged in the « Goal » section of the
packaging_policy page

the kde4_build was partially wrote by me to have somewhere the build
order for  kde  (some people might want for example build kde SC 4.7
for mageia 1 or mandriva 2010.2 & can use it for that).
It should have important dependencies for , links to spec, upstream
www, explanation & reason of use for a patch etc etc
We could probably use links here to sophie or mageia app db to get the
files list (instead of writing them) etc etc

So as you can see there's a lot of works to do ;o)

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net