[Mageia-dev] Status report for Mageia 1 updates, and call for help from you packagers

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:02:06 CEST 2011

Op donderdag 25 augustus 2011 20:52:17 schreef Anne nicolas:
> Le 25 août 2011 20:43, "Maarten Vanraes" <maarten.vanraes at gmail.com> a
>
> écrit :
> > Op donderdag 25 augustus 2011 02:50:20 schreef Samuel Verschelde:
> > > Best regards
> > >
> > > Samuel Verschelde
> >
> > that is a very nice summary, it seems the updates are being handled
> > better than i thought (except for security fixes; perhaps there is
>
> miscommunication
>
> > between secteam and qa-team?)
>
> It means we need some more packagers. What about finalizing your training?

Sure, i'm packaging as fast as my RL (and mga2 dev TODO list) allows me. I
guess you should ask Anssi if i'm ready or not. I must say that i'm not sure
if security bugs are actually my thing though. I never hacked servers, so i
don't really know much about it. But in any case, i'm packaging, and i suppose
the only difference being a full packager, will be that i can submit myself and
not bother Anssi too much.