[Mageia-dev] [135989]

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:45:44 CEST 2011

2011/8/30 John Balcaen <mikala at mageia.org>:
> I'm still waiting for your commit in soft regarding iaora_kde since June 12th...
> You're not doing correctly your job & then you complain that we're not
> acting as a team ?
> Also maybe you can start helping on bug fixing on mageia like for
> example Luc is doing ?

And this is another you keep repeating that i already did answered,
but ill repeat:

Iaora its a mandriva project that in wich the source was also imported
to mageia svn.
Whats there to update? the mageia iaora project?

But if iaora project imported by dmorgan its not to develop, why just
keep a copy of the original mandriva iaora project?

There was a new version released in mandriva for some time, so i
simply submit the new version of iaora in mageia.
I dont get your point.
--
Zé