[Mageia-dev] Anybody having high CPU by kded4 after upgrading to 4.6.90?

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 1 12:56:21 CEST 2011

>macro_log_feature(QNTRACK_FOUND "QNtrack" "Network status tracking library"
>"http://launchpad.net/ntrack"; FALSE "" "Provides data input for Solid network
>status")
>
>We're just trying to provide our KDE with as much as functionnality as it's
>possible.

OK, OK, OK (Leo Getz / Joe Pesci voice).

Some Debian KDE guy managed to add "an optional QNTrack backend to the solid-networkstatus kded module", almost nobody knows exactly what this is good at, yet top-notch, bleeding-edge distros (but not Fedora rawhide) adds this Kubuntu-derived dependency, right?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=128570600407656&w=2

Cool. I can hardly wait until KDE5 gets GNOME4 dependencies.

R-C