[Mageia-dev] Need mentor(s) to become a Mageia packager

Vincent vincent.hervieux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:08:09 CEST 2011

I've updated the spec according to some of your comments.

The error I have is:
make  install-data-hook
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/user/rpmbuild/BUILD/ZoneMinder-1.24.4/web'
( cd /home/user/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/ZoneMinder-1.24.4-1.mga1.x86_64/var/www/ZoneMinder;
chown apache:apache index.php )
chown: changing ownership of `index.php': Operation not permitted

Should I be root to run rpmbuild??

Thanks for your help

Vincent