[Mageia-dev] task-kde4*

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 7 20:05:15 CEST 2011

I suggest to obsolete the 4.6.4 versions of
task-kde4
task-kde4-minimal
task-kde4-debug
as to match the new package fragmentation of KDE 4.6.90.
(Just removing them orphans packages, and unorphaning them is annoying.)

I am already cursing the whole KDE f*ing team for the new fragmentation, because this affects *all* the packages that have
BuildRequires:    kdegraphics4-devel
and I still don't know what the correct BuildRequires would be under 4.6.90.
(I am impatiently waiting for Win8, maybe this would alleviate my pains with Linux.)

R-C aka beranger