[Mageia-dev] Upcoming German Linux Event in August

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:39:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

on August, 20th and 21st the FrOSCon ( Free and Open Source Software
Conference http://www.froscon.org/ ) will take place at the campus of
the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
Mageia will share a booth there with mandrivauser.de community.
We will have a project room of our own in which at least four
conferences will take place. Also it is possible to stay over night in
the project room (provided you bring a sleeping bag).
We welcome any visitors from opur neighbour countries (after all, Bonn
isn't all that far from the French, Dutch and Belgish border).

An information page about the planing status (in German) can be found
here: http://www.mandrivauser.de/doku/doku.php?id=veranstaltungen

See you there,

Oliver