[Mageia-dev] Missing packages

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Jul 21 05:21:40 CEST 2011

On Wednesday, July 20, 2011 01:55:28 am Anne nicolas wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Usual mail on missing packages. Please have a look on that list to decrease
> it: http://check.mageia.org/dependencies.html
>
> This is important to clean this list. Please report on this thread
> anything you do for it.
>
> Cheers

I have several (The horde related) and it will take some time to get this all
done. there are about 30 packages I need to redo and the names all cahnge to a
php-pear-Horde_Cxxxx style
then there is the perlapi-5.12.2 which comes from swish-e that doesn't build
on a 32 bit system. I am working with upstream to get it fixed, but they take
their time.
But there is one package I have a problem I cannot explain and I would like
some help:
php-pear-channel-symfony
I have build this package twice with, well at least the system says so ( and I
can install it locally), but it never makes it over to the mirrors.
I checked the spelling, compared it with other channel packages, compared it
to SUSE and all looks good.
If someone find a little spare time... it would be appreciated

--
Thomas