[Mageia-dev] shall i import sawmill rpm?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jul 27 10:45:41 CEST 2011

Le mardi 26 juillet 2011 à 20:55 -0500, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a
écrit :
> Le Wednesday 27 July 2011 01:33:17 Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Le mardi 26 juillet 2011 à 18:11 -0500, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a
> >
> > écrit :

> > > I got a YES
> > >
> > > what is the procedure to get a written auth?
> >
> > A yes to what question ?
> To proceed to include into mageia
> that's why i was asking what is the letter they shall sign

So they are ok to grant to anybody the right to redistribute it ?
We have no way to enforce anything on mirrors, so if they change their
distribution condition, this should be for everybody.

And therefor, if done for everybody, this should be on their website.

So as long as the condition on the website forbid us to distribute it
without restriction, this will not be on mirrors.

--
Michael Scherer