[Mageia-dev] Some more new rpmlint warning on upload

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:24:03 CEST 2011

Op woensdag 27 juli 2011 14:10:06 schreef Michael Scherer:
> Le mercredi 27 juillet 2011 à 13:37 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> * no-url-tag
> while not blocking, I see no good reason for that.

Well, i do have a package that does NOT have an url tag, for the simple reason
that i quickly wrote it myself, and there is no version control, no homepage,
no nothing, i wouldn't even know what url i should put into it.

preferably i would put this in some kind of version control, eg: a mageia git
with a simple homepage, or maybe even a simple file release system.

I remember talking about this mageia "foundry" before mageia release, but of
course, this is not one of the most important things to do imho...

mvg,

Maarten