[Mageia-dev] Finalizing update process

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Jun 9 12:35:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011, Michael Scherer wrote:

> Le jeudi 09 juin 2011 à 02:40 +0300, Ahmad Samir a écrit :
>
> > Yes, but I was talking about the actual submitting to */release, not
> > fixing the package itself. IIUC the submission rights will be
> > restricted to the Sec team.
>
> Sorry to be picky, but there is no submit to */release, it is frozen.
> And in my proposition, there is also no submit to */update, there is a
> move from */updates_testing.

In that case, if the package is not rebuilt and only moved from
*/updates_testing, we need to disable the */updates_testing repository
in iurt during builds of packages for */updates_testing repository, to
make sure it is not linked to an other testing package.
I think this was not the case on testing repository on mandriva.