[Mageia-dev] [104363] SILENT: new binary files SOURCES/ia_ora-kde4-0.3.2.tar.bz2

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Sun Jun 12 06:18:32 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 00:46:56, Zé a écrit :
[...]
> > Could you please *ask* before updating a package ?
> > That's not the first time you're doing some changes/patchs without even
asking
> > before....
>
> Like i said in the mail i first sent you i did said that i shoud have
> done it and it just passed me, in fact i did mailed you reporting
> this, so it wasnt all like not saying any.

Sorry but  i did not read/notice your mail before noticing the commit & the
package on changelog...

> In the other 2 changes i made in kde, i did discussed one first with
> you and the other i did also discussed it but was in fact after the
> commit.
> Regarding this one i first queried sophie to see if this was a
> maintained package in wich there wasnt any output so i commited and
> then i realized that even without being set as maintained by someone
> it was still a kde package, so then i mailed you reporting it in wich
> i also stated that i would from now on first discuss with you any
> changes i would have in mind.
There's no maintainer database for now, so you can check the changelog history
to know who did import the package and/or work essentially on the package.

> I also asked you if was possible to join the kde team, but you have
> ignored those emails.
I did not ignore them, i just did not notice them until you just pointed them
to me.
We do have a kde channel on #mageia-kde so you're of course welcome to join
us.

Regards,

--
Balcaen John