[Mageia-dev] Problems with Gnome 3

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Jun 12 10:10:48 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 10 juin 2011 à 20:12 +0200, Daniel Kreuter a écrit :

> I would also suggest to jump directly to Gnome 3.2 instead of 3.0 in Mageia
> 2 because they want to fix some of the annoying bugs and implement some cool
> features like the integration of Zeitgeist.

It is better to first do the integration using a stable version of the
software ( so we are sure that the problem comes from us ).

Moreover, if we aim to have testers, we must keep cauldron in a runnable
state, and integrating the git version of gnome-shell do not look like a
step in this directions. While there is no guarantee of being usable, we
can at least do our best to make it happens.

--
Michael Scherer