[Mageia-dev] "Job offer" : mentoring program coordinator

magnus magnus.mud at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:49:31 CEST 2011

Hello,
I'm not offer my candidacy, I'm only a simple user.
But I offer my help as secrtary of the secratary of ...... the coordinator

As Mageia and I have the same birthday I'm following the upgroth since the
beginning.
Also with a little help during qa for the final.

As I saw some requests for mentoring on the ml, I think it is important to
show a quick response.
So mentoring team can do this, ask for the skill or say look to foo1, foo2
or foo3 on the bug-list
during we are looking for mentor.
(perhaps the packagers can classify the complexity of new-package-request
and "simple" bugs)

Also very important ist the actuality of the wiki.
So we must have a look on the bug-list, ml and irc not to loose any request
for mentoring.
On the other side we must have/build a very good communicatio to the
packagers to avoid double work on packages
and to help for equal distribution of the mentoring work.

Although not filling the wanted skills (no packager, no being a mentor, not
good english knowledge)
I'm ready to help.

I think some more eyes are always good :-)

So if I can help call me

Magnus

PS: In my job as it-auditor documentation, communication and learning new
thinks are the normal things