[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jun 13 15:06:44 CEST 2011

lunedì 13 giugno 2011 alle 12:07, Ron ha scritto:
> I made another post in a different thread about the way I feel the release cycle should go.
Sorry i can't see why... couldn't we go on that thread?

Hard to follow, quite long, but maybe easy to summarize at the end of discussion.
Oh well ennael and misc have to do the big work to get info from all
input, but please let's try to make their life easier :) At least that is my opinion...

> After more thinking I do think that I really have the right idea and here is why...
And please do not post html messages or your ideas is hard to follow as well ;)

Angelo